|Hull Number: MAG530270682
Hull Color: Navy Blue
Engine Hours: 0
MARCHESE is Seriously For Sale at $399,000 or Best Offer. Owner wants this to be the next Magnum sold.
- 2 Detroit Diesel 8V92 engines with 640hp each (Rebuilt in 2020 with 30 zero hours)
- Reconfigured interior and exterior including deck
- All mechanical equipment in perfect operational condition
- New water and fuel tank plumbing and new running gear
- Extensive list of work completed is available upon request
- General servicing at Cable Marine
- Over USD 750,000 has been spent on refit
- U.S. duty paid
Her refit included exterior and interior work and updating all mechanical, electrical, and technology.
To date, the owner has invested over USD $750,000 fully restoring this iconic vessel.
A team of craftsmen and engineers spent the last year carefully removing everything from her hull, decks and interior at Cable Marine in Fort Lauderdale. She now features a new exterior and newly reconfigured salon, master stateroom, and two bathrooms. The entire deck was reconfigured as well, and she received new electrical wiring, a new water fuel tank plumbing, and new running gear. There is not a square inch of the vessel that hasn’t been replaced or refurbished.
She is equipped with twin Detroit Diesel 8V92 engines with 640 hp each. Both engines were completely rebuilt in 2020 and now have only 30 hours. They are now fully electronically controlled with a new engine management system.
An extensive list of works completed is available upon request. Marchese is seriously for sale and can be inspected in Fort Lauderdale FL.
Full Name: Sheril Feldman
Phone Number: 516-474-8080
Location: MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139