MAGNUM EXPRESS 35
|Hull Number: 84|
Hull Color: Blue
|Engines: Crusader 8.1MPI / 380 hp|
Engine Hours: 377
“Pelican” is a 35’ Express powered by twin 8.1 fresh-water cooled fuel-injected Crusaders through V-drives. Well-cared for, Pelican has been in the same family for over 30 years, mostly on Lake Michigan.
She was professionally repowered in 2006 with new 385-hp Crusaders by Pilot Point Marina. The hull was AlexSealed in 2008 in a beautiful blue. Many upgrades have been done while maintaining the classic beauty of this legendary boat.
• 35 LoA, 12’6” beam, draws 3’
• All new cushions in 2013
• Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter with thru-hull depth sounder, VHF
• All new running gear in 2013
• Professionally maintained
• New water heater, inverter, battery charger, LED cabin and cockpit lights, Fortress anchor and rode, batteries (2013), Xantrex PathMaker, Navman Fuel flow meters, nonskid on deck, iphone-compatible stereo, windscreen wipers and wiring are just some of the improvements made over the last few years.
• Huge cockpit, perfect for entertaining with icemaker, teak deck, stereo, custom cushions
• V-berth with door to main salon
• Galley with refrigerator and freezer, two burner stove and cabinets
• Hanging locker
• Top and bottom berths convertible to seating
• Dining area with teak table convertible to double berth
• Extensive storage
• Private head with shower, hot and cold water
• Ice maker in cockpit
• Full instrumentation, chart plotter, depth sounder, compass, lights at helm
• Built-in cockpit seating for 8
Survey available upon request.
Phone Number: 727-945-7500